By Christopher, Sean, and Tyler Ryan
1) When Bronn saved Jaime and they went into the lake, we saw the King Slayer seeming to plunge into the depths, but how deep could the water be that close to shore? Will he be able to stand up and walk back, or will his compadre have to get him out of that armor to save him?
2) if Bronn does save him, can he ask for another bag of gold to replace what he lost?
4) If they do, will the Mother of Dragons take them prisoner?
6) Does he have enough influence left to petition Daenerys to spare Jaime’s life?
7) Do you believe the internet theory that Tyrion may be a Targaryen? If so, how would Daenerys find out? Would she believe it? What impact would it have on his evolving role?
We’d love to get your views on any or all of these. Let us know what you think in the comment section.