There are many reasons to experience fear when it comes to almost any episode of The Walking Dead, but waiting for tonight’s 90-minute episode, the level of dread is palpable. Here are ten reasons to worry about tonight’s #TWD season 6 finale:
9) We haven’t seen the true strength of the Saviors yet.
8) We’re not really sure what’s up with Enid; is she secretly aligned with the Saviors?
3) Carol and Morgan and Rick are out there away from the group and can be easily outnumbered by the Saviors..
2) Daryl’s been shot. How badly?
1) with Maggie doubled over in pain and Glenn heading right for his darkest moment in the comics, will either survive?